Covid-19 has made it extra challenging for enterprises that are not online or e-commerce enabled yet. If this is you, then our FREE Digital Marketing Toolkit will help. Without previous knowledge, you can use six important tools to promote and market your products and services online and attract new customers. For example, you can:
Build a website and / or online store, if you don’t already have one
Create, update and manage information on your business in online directories
Send meeting requests to customers and prospects through Google Meet and Zoom.
Engage your customers and attract prospects through social media posting
Obtain more customer reviews
Improve and protect your online reputation
Manage your online advertising on for example, Facebook, Google, Instagram and Twitter
You can also use leading email marketing solution Constant Contact on a free 60 day trial. Send automated email campaigns to customers and prospects. Customise templates and design professional, mobile- responsive emails that look great on every device.
Register now to access the Toolkit.
Website / Store Builder
If you don’t have a website or an online store, the Builder will enable you to build a secure and beautiful WordPress website with free hosting on the Google Cloud Platform, the most trusted source on the internet.
WordPress is the most popular website builder in the world, powering over 60% of websites on the internet. There are hundreds of easy to customise templates to choose from and creating an online store takes just a few simple clicks. And, with WooCommerce pre-installed, you can receive and make online payments.
Listing Builder empowers you to create and update information on your business in Directories across the web, mobile apps & voice search - all from one place. RESULT: you rank higher on Google and other search engines and are more easily found by prospect customers.
The FREE Listing Builder enables you to have free sync to the four main listing sources (Google My Business, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). Google Insights in Listing Builder also provide you with a valuable glimpse of customer activity, including how and where they find your business listing.
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager makes managing social media posting, simple. From one place, you can create, schedule and publish posts to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business and LinkedIn.
• Gain Followers: Share content of interest to customers and prospects to increase followers and respond to their comments / needs / requests.
• Generate leads: Configure keyword searches and use geo-targeting to find and engage your target audience
• Access Analytics: detailed engagement statistics on your social posts
• Google Posts support: Publicise offers and discounts, promote upcoming events, make special announcements and more
Customer Reviews Manager
The Customer Reviews Manager enables you to request reviews to help boost your online star rating and secure more business:
• Invite existing customers to share their experiences online so new customers know your business can be trusted.
• Ensure customers get what they want and expect. Invite them to provide valuable feedback that you can use to improve service.
• Build a presence across review sites where your customers and prospects spend the most time.
• Gather authentic reviews to help your business show up in searches so new customers can find you.
By using Reputation Manager you can generate reports to see how you have improved your enterprise’s reputation over time:
• Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about your enterprise online.
• Improve search ranking by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories
• Monitor where your business is mentioned in news sites, blogs, social networks and more
• Use competitive benchmarking to see how your business stacks up to the competition on social media outlets and in local search.
• Respond to Google and Facebook reviews in just two clicks using pre-loaded default templates which you can customise as your own.
Advertising Campaigns Manager
The Advertising Campaigns Manager enables you to bring your ad campaigns under one roof so you can pinpoint what’s making you money and use automation to stay on top of reporting which can be time consuming and tiresome.
Reporting across these categories and more— reputation, listings, social media, website traffic, advertising, SEO.
Consolidate reporting from ads on Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and others to see which are performing the best.
• View Google Analytics – to see your site's top traffic sources.
• Pinpoint which ads are making you money - see your true ROI.